On Wednesday 14 February 2018, Sustainability Victoria and the Metropolitan Waste and Resource Recovery group partnered to deliver a training webinar to over 50 Victorian land manager on VLAA's latest resource, DumpInData.
DumpInData provides Victorian land managers with:
- A platform for collect and manage illegal dumping data
- Access to consolidated data to inform management of illegal dumping
- Visualisation of data to view hotspots and their movement over time
- A resource to evaluate illegal dumping programs and interventions
- Information to assist in preparation of business cases to bid for funding / resources, or to conduct cost benefit analyses.
Visit the DumpInData page on the VLAA website for more information.